Hi Uso Skin Glower!
Let’s talk “Lockdown Skin”
Being on lockdown can have a negative impact on our skin. Stress, disrupted sleep, poor diet, lack of exercise and lack of fresh air can disrupt our skin’s physiology causing dry, dehydrated, blotchy, dull skin! We do not want that!
Take extra care of your skin during this period! Here are some tips below:
- Make the rooms you spend the most time in kind to your skin by keeping fresh air coming in, limiting room heating system, using a humidifier, limiting sun exposure, indoor lighting and screen time as these can cause dehydration and early aging of the skin
- Maintain a healthy diet filled with raw fruits, vegetables, and Vitamin supplements. Vit A, C, D, E, B3, K, and Omega’s 3 & 6 are necessary to maintain good functioning of the skin and keeping you glowing!
- Keep physically active and hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep
- Ensure that your skin is getting the maximum hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, and protection against environmental damage and UV rays. Here are my personal recommendations to help with lockdown skin below for both night and daycare!
Stay safe and Keep glowing!